EN24 engineering steel is very high-strength and is usually supplied both hardened and tempered. The grade is usually a nickel-chromium molybdenum combination, which offers high-tensile steel strength. It has good ductility and wears resistance, as well as relatively good impact properties when using low temperatures. This type of alloy steel is also acceptable for numerous elevated temperature applications.
Some Important Features of EN24/817M40
The EN24/817M40 engineering steel has features that include the following:
- It is easy to treat.
- It is easy to temper.
- It is usually supplied both hardened and tempered.
- It offers a good combination of ductility, strength, and wear-resistance.
- It is a very high-in-strength type of alloy engineering steel.
As far as applications are concerned, this type of steel can be used for drill bushings, gears, high-strength shafts, punches and dies, and even retaining rings, among others. You can find this type of steel in round bars, square bars, flat bars, and plate designs.
The Perfect Steel for Many Different Applications
EN24 is very suitable for nitriding, which gives it a very hard wear-resistant core in the 61 to 65Rc range. The nitriding process typically consists of low temperatures, which produce components with a scale-free surface and minimum distortion.
Composition for the EN19 :
Alloy steel manufacture services are available whether you need a standard piece of steel or a customized one that is certain to accommodate your needs and applications. You can get the steel you need in various lengths, widths, and even shapes, and all you have to do is contact the customer service department to get started.
- With an aspiration to reach the pinnacle of success and the endeavor to deliver perfection, a dream “KISCO’ was conceived, with its roots from a small town named “Khanna”, KISCO is abbreviated as Khanna Iron and Steel Corporation.
- The brainchild of a very experienced and visionary entrepreneur Mr. Kuldeep Goel, “KISCO” came into being in the year 1992 and has been on the path of success ever since. It caters to customers in 5 out of 7 continents. Mr. Kuldeep Goel has been at the helm of the group since its inception, turning a small steel trading house into a world-class diverse group. He believes that companies are run by people and their knowledge. In spite of being a commerce graduate, he ensured a thorough knowledge of the complete roll making process himself and has trained many employees who have worked under his guidance.
- KISCO is a progressive and forward-thinking organization dedicated to the pursuit of global growth opportunities. Our steel manufacturing company was incorporated in 1992, has a foundation with nerves of steel, based on strong values and commitment that has retained and augmented our customers over time.
- We work on a long term strategy, aiming to keep ourselves up to—date with the latest developments in steelmaking and working towards increased product value by vertical integration.
Our Management Team
Application and End-Use
Minimum Order Quantity
our casting batch size is minimum of 8.5MT so for common grades we can do 2 nearby sizes in total of 8.5MT and in case of special grades we require size minimum of 8.5MT